Carcero is a place located at the northeastern part of Sapiro and northwestern of Lireo. It is a place where those Diwatas who committed grave crimes are kept imprisoned. There is no escape from this island prison and if a prisoner misbehaves, the sea serpent-like pashnea, called the Bakunawa, will devour that prisoner. Adhara was brought by Hitano to this place. The place is headed by Hafte Lanzu and chieftain, Orthana.
For entertainment purposes, battles between two prisoners are held wherein the battle only ends if one of the two has been killed.
- In the series, only female prisoners in various ages are shown being kept in this place.
- Hitano refers to it as: "Ang bilangguan ng mga itim na diwata".
- This place has already existed during Cassiopea's reign, as she was the one who sent LilaSari there.
- LilaSari's cell was separated from the other cells since she is very dangerous.
- The place is currently abandoned due to the prisoners' rebellion led by Adhara and escape.
- Only a chief of Carcero can feed the Bakunawas guarding the island prison, though, Adhara and Mayca were permitted to feed them.
- The place where the underground Carcero prison is being shot is actually the same place where the Hathoria Throne Room is being filmed. So is the Hera Andal throne room.