Blocking one's ability
Revival of a soul in Devas
The gems can morph their keepers from two beings into a single being.
- This happened when Danaya and LilaSari fused their gem's powers.
- This happened again during the series' climactic war when the Sang'gres Danaya, Pirena, and Alena fused their gems to defeat Ether.
- Avria was able to fully recover from all her wounds using the powers of the Brilyante ng Lupa, the Brilyante ng Diwa and the Brilyante ng Hangin.
- Avria was able to create a creature using the powers of the Brilyante ng Lupa, the Brilyante ng Diwa and the Brilyante ng Hangin.
Destroying a place
- The powers of a single gem is enough to destroy a place be it a small place or a huge one like the Kingdom of Etheria. The more gems combined, the faster it will be to destroy a place.
Shielding himself/herself or group: The keeper can fuse the gem to create a stronger shield.
Shielding a place: The more gems used, the stronger the shield is that is why Danaya and Pirena opted to fuse the gems powers.
- Though the gems were able to create the same effect, the side effect vary depending on the gem involved.
- Take note: When Pirena used the Brilyante ng Apoy to create a shield it wasn't visible to the naked eye same with the Brilyante ng Hangin when combined wih the Brilyante ng Diwa so this could only mean that the presence of the Brilyante ng Lupa's powers in the triple fusion made the shield visible to the naked eye.