The Tungkod ng Balintataw (also known as Mystic Staff of Adamya) is a staff owned by the current leader of Adamya, Imaw. (2005 and 2016)
(2005) It is a staff that can show events in the past or present as long as it nothing blocks it from reading the events like the ring worn by Hagorn.
(2016) The Balintataw will only work if it was currently in the presence of the location of where the event happened but the rule didn't became consistent throughout the series rather it imitated the powers of the 2005 series version only that there were instances that the staff could not show what the Sang'gres wanted to see and the reason behind it was never stated or explicitly shown.
To be added...
- Energy Projection - In the original series it can also be used for defensive and attacking uses. However in the requel, he projected an energy blast when Hagorn tried to take the Staff from Imaw, he also projected an energy ball when the trainees broke the rule on their first task, Imaw knew about this and got furious at them and projected a yellow-orange energy blast from his staff. But Imaw never uses this to hurt.
- Past Viewing and Blessing Bestowal - The staff can be used to see/view the past/past events including the past of a Bathala it is also used for bestowing blessings.
- Fusion - The staff can be fused with another powerful source for any use.
- Message Sending - The staff can be used to send messages. The message is in a form of a green bubble with glowing light green light in the middle. It is transmitted to its recipient via his/her mind.
- The staff's powers can be blocked by Ether's powers and possibly by any other powerful being.